< Back to Team
- Celeno (Acquired by Renesas in 2021)
- Wanova (Acquired by vmware in 2012)
- Telit Communications (LON: TCM)
- IronSource (NYSE: IS)
- Velostrata (Acquired by Google in 2018)
- Siemplify (Acquired by Google 2021)
- WebCollage (Acquired by Answers.com in 2013)
- ScaleIO (Acquired by EMC in 2013)
- Aeroscout (Acquired by Stanley Healthcare Solutions in 2012)
Yoram focuses on Enterprise IT infrastructure, cloud technologies and communication.
His current investments include Concourse, CYE, FiveSigma, FloLive, Mend, Regatta, Trigo, Vast and Wiliot.
Prior investments and board positions include ScaleIO (EMC) where Yoram was the chairman of the board, Siemplify (GOOGL), Aeroscout (SWK), Celeno (Renesas), IronSource (NYSE: IS), Telit (LSE:TCM), Wanova (VMWR), Webcollage (answers.com), Fiberxon (MRV), Topio (NTAP), Actona (CSCO) and Riverhead Networks (CSCO).
Yoram joined Greylock Partners in 2005 and in 2006 was a founding partner of Greylock IL, now 83North. Previously, Yoram held multiple positions with Cisco Systems and with ClassData (CSCO).